Helping Businesses Improve
Through years of training and work, I have developed my natural ability and passion for finding ways to be more efficient in my work, using those talents to help businesses operate more effectively, organized, and with reduced cost and waste. As a small business owner, it is sometimes hard to know where to start improving and often hard to dedicate any time to tackling those tasks. That is where I come in to lend you a hand.
An outside perspective and helping hand can make all the difference.
I Can Help You Succeed
I feel deeply compelled to help small businesses become more efficient at what they do, reducing waste & costs, while allowing you to focus on value-adding activities. I can help you identify areas where you can improve quickly by working directly with you to complete those activities. Freeing you up to focus on what you enjoy doing and what directly impacts your profitability.
I'm good at this; I can help you be better at what you are good at.
- Process Flow Improvement & Work Center Redesign
- Materials Movement Process Improvements
- Maximizing Utilization of Storage Space
- Spreadsheet Design, Cleanup, & Consolidation
- Procedure Creation, Writing, & Training
- Set Up Site-Wide Recycling Program
- Identify & Implement New Software Solutions
- Streamlined Information Sharing
As an entrepreneur I possess a strong appetite for helping small businesses succeed. My undergraduate coursework at Portland State University helped instill in me the importance of constant improvement and sustainable business practices. Throughout my MBA coursework I focused on every topic, issue, and project from the viewpoint of a small business owner. While working for some of the world's most successful businesses, I have obtained and honed the skills that have enabled me to help any small business achieve better operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- MBA — University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- Bachelor Arts, Business Administration — Portland State University
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified